Thursday 2 April 2015

Direct Links

The Autism World is Rife with Truly Au-Some bloggers!!


Click on the links below to go directly to each blogger's submission to the I Don't Need A Cure Flashblog



post- "An Unqualified Mother’s opinion of Autism Treatments"
Hi guys, I am just a mum, I have no science experience really, and don’t claim to be an Expert in anything. I am not an Autism Expert, Dietician, I have no medical experience either. This is my advice to others, from what I have researched, in layman’s terms, as I cannot write any other way, I hope this might help some people.......
Read more here


***************************************


Full Spectrum Mama

post- "THANKS…MOM/THANKS, SON!"

This was written for the “I Don’t Need a Cure Autism Flash Blog.”
Here is a true story from a few weeks ago that illustrates how I am trying to raise my son to accept himself just as he is:
Read more here 


    ***************************************

JEANETTE PURKIS: THOUGHTS ON ALL THINGS AUTISM AND MENTAL HEALTH


post- 'A day in the life of a valued, worthwhile human who happens to be Autistic..'.

I was recently asked to contribute a blog for an event challenging that oh-so-ableist and damaging group of people who call themselves Autism speaks (or as some have rebranded them, Autism $peaks). A little background…. Autism speaks starts from the premise that Autism is a ‘tragedy’. They promote ‘cures’ and basically serve to negate pretty much everything advocates like myself and so many others do to promote the value and humanity of Autistic folks.....
Read more here

    ***************************************
Days of Whine and Rosé

posts- 
"An Allistic's Guide to Autism"     click here

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"  click here

"Its a Small World After All, How People Around the World Are Uniting to Protect Autistic Children From Being Poisoned"  click here



The Fine Print! The work represented herein is the sole property of their credited creator, and as such cannot be reproduced without permission or attribution. I Do Not Need A Cure Autism Flash Blog has been granted such permission and cannot be held responsible for work misrepresented by a contributor. All views expressed are those solely of the individual author, artist or creator and do not necessarily reflect the views of the I Don't Need A Cure Flash Blog organizers.

No comments: